Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Judith Leiber's Novelty Handbags, sorry i mean "Minaudière"

These my friends are brilliant. I waltzed myself into Bergdof and Goodman on 5th Avenue today and discovered Judith Leiber. The security guards were looking at me quite skeptically seeing as i was the only (black) person wearing fur that was not real in the entire store, despite the "prejudice" the guy working for Judith Leiber was great and told me i could treat this like a museum. These are the handbags (sorry I mean "Minaudière") that I saw, quite marvelous actually. She also designs "pill boxes", clearly geared towards our requirements when raving.






3 comments:

  1. oh my god I want the beehive one

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, freaking WOT?! these are incredible. gimme some of that black snake goodness.

    ReplyDelete